Answered By: Barbie Selby
Last Updated: Sep 09, 2019     Views: 8

The Office for Equal Opportunity and Civil Rights has just published an FAQ page designed for transgender, non-binary, and gender nonconforming students. The page covers issues ranging from changing a gender marker in SIS to accessing medical care. You can find it here:

For research on these topics you can search Virgo or contact Ask a Librarian for assistance.