Answered By: Bryan Kasik
Last Updated: Mar 09, 2018     Views: 15

We're afraid not.  You can submit either an interlibrary loan request to borrow it from another library or ask us to buy the title for a library on-Grounds.

If you are not a UVA faculty, staff member, or student you can go to Jefferson Madison Regional Library (JMRL) and ask them to ILL the title for you.



Contact Us