Answered By: Research Software Support RSS Last Updated: Nov 18, 2015 Views: 43
Answered By: Research Software Support RSS
Last Updated: Nov 18, 2015 Views: 43
The quickest way to access previous Research Software orders, is to go to:
- You will authenticate with NetBadge, and then enter into the home page of the web store, UVa Software.
- Once you are on the home page you may access your previous orders by going to the "Your Account/Orders" section located in the upper right area of the home page.
- Once you enter Your Account, you can scroll to your previous orders. Click on a previous order to get to the Order Summary for that software title.
From the Order Summary you can access:
- Additional downloads via the light blue Download button located directly over the "Amount" total midway down the order summary on the right side
- Authorization codes and serial numbers which are written in small red characters
- Server names and port numbers which are also written in small red characters
The longer path to the webstore can be accessed via the UVa Software Gateway
- Select the title in which you are interested
- Open the information link for the version of the software you are exploring
- Scroll down to "Get it from UVa Spftware" and click the link
- This will take you to Step 2., above. From there follow the instrucitons to get to the Order Summary