Answered By: Meridith Wolnick Last Updated: Nov 18, 2015 Views: 825
Items that are returned late will begin to accrue overdue fees according to the following schedule:
- Books: 10 cents per day per item; $5 maximum per item
- Periodicals and Recalled Items: $1 per day per item; $20 maximum per item
- In-library and Overnight Reserve: $1 per hour per item; $20 maximum per item
- Two Day Reserve: $1 per day per item; $20 maximum per item
- Videos, Sound Recordings, Slides: $1 per day per item; $20 maximum per item
If you lose the item, there are separate replacement charges. Students can pay fines through SIS.
For more information and for full details, visit Library Circulation Policies.